CALL US: 1-833-387-6134
THE CARE YOU DESERVE©
Sales Account Executive
Sphinx Home Health Care is a company guided by a dedication to clinical excellence, innovation, and high quality outcomes for every patient we care for. Our clinicians provide patients with skilled nursing care, rehabilitation and therapy with the goal of reducing unnecessary re-hospitalizations and to give them the freedom and independence to continue living in their own homes. We are committed to the communities where we live and work, to the health and dignity of those we serve, and to the professional and personal development of all who choose to belong to the Sphinx Home Health Care family.Sphinx Home Health Care is currently seeking to fill the position of Sales Account Executive. If you are a sales/marketing pro who would truly like to make a difference, we invite you to explore a career with us.Job Description:
- Establishes and maintains contacts and relationships with physician offices, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, discharge planners and case managers in order to promote our home health services.
- Analyzes market conditions, business volume/mix and competition.
- Work closely with agency management to develop and execute specific annual strategic plans and budgets and to maximize strategic initiatives in the field.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly updates to ensure achievement of goals.
- Prepares and conducts presentations to professional and community organizations.
- Builds and maintains an assigned account list and prioritize accounts in compliance with the company marketing plan.
- Meets regularly with Sphinx Home Health Care management to discuss sales opportunities, problem solve, and to provide insight and input on key account growth.
- Assists with community outreach and public relations
- Promotes company philosophy and mission by presenting a positive image to customers and the community at large.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- A minimum of one year healthcare sales experience.
- Strong account management focus.
- Detail oriented with proven customer service skills.
- Ability to travel within the sales territory.