CALL US: 1-833-387-6134
THE CARE YOU DESERVE©
Home IV Antibiotics & Hydration Therapy
Sphinx Home Health Care is able to accept Medicare patients to administer IV therapy in the home setting following Medicare guidelines:
- The patient will be managed by our Hi-Tech nursing team
- Sphinx Home Health Care will work with the infusion therapy company in the coordination of services to ensure proper, scheduled delivery of the IV medication(s) and supplies.
- Sphinx Home Health Care will follow scheduled IV medication administration as ordered by MD.
- Provide IV site care through IV Therapy program implementation
- Assess needles, supplies, site for contamination
- Teach patient/caregiver proper universal precautions and handwashing procedures, S/S of infiltration, flushes of heparin and normal saline, site care/dressing changes, proper IV treatment administration; and who to call for question/concerns
- Obtain blood for specific lab tests as ordered by MD
- Multiple medication teaching, including route, schedule, functions, and possible side effects
- Assess the patient’s response to treatment and/or intervention
List of Common IV Treatments
- Hydration Therapy
Contact us today to schedule your consultation.